How The Universe Works Part 1: Big Bang
This program tells the greatest story ever told, the origin of space and the origin of time. We witness the Big Bang, the moment of creation and the birth of everything that we see around us. Thirteen point seven billion years ago there was nothing, no space, no time. Out of nothing, explodes an infinitely hot and dense soup that rapidly expands from the size of a subatomic particle to the size of a galaxy in a fraction of a second. Then the formation of fundamental forces that shape our Universe, the epic battle between matter and antimatter and the creation of the first particles that make up the cells in your body, the ground beneath our feet and the stars in the night sky. This is the most important time in history with more happening in the first second to shape our Universe than in the 13 billion years since.
- Who’s Afraid of a Big Black Hole
- What Happened Before The Big Bang?
- Seeing Stars
- Is Everything We Know About The Universe Wrong?
- How The Universe Works Part 8: Alien Moons
- How The Universe Works Part 7: Alien Solar Systems
- How The Universe Works Part 6: Extreme Planets
- How The Universe Works Part 5: Supernovas
- How The Universe Works Part 4: Extreme Stars
- How The Universe Works Part 3: Alien Galaxies