How The Universe Works Part 2: Black Holes
Black Holes are the most powerful and deadly destroyers in the Universe and the most mysterious phenomena in the heavens, incredible chilling consequences of the forces that hold the Cosmos together. For years they were only speculation, now modern astronomy is proving them frighteningly real and showing that these monsters may well be pulling the cosmic strings, controlling the shape of everything we see. We will learn how they are born from the deaths of massive stars, what it might be like to travel in to a black hole and that soon we might be able to get an actual glimpse of the super massive black hole at the heart of our milky way.
- Who’s Afraid of a Big Black Hole
- What Happened Before The Big Bang?
- Seeing Stars
- Is Everything We Know About The Universe Wrong?
- How The Universe Works Part 8: Alien Moons
- How The Universe Works Part 7: Alien Solar Systems
- How The Universe Works Part 6: Extreme Planets
- How The Universe Works Part 5: Supernovas
- How The Universe Works Part 4: Extreme Stars
- How The Universe Works Part 3: Alien Galaxies